2021 has brought its own continued challenges and ups and downs but one thing is certain, and that is that we are excited to announce the 11th Annual Craft-o! Holiday Bazaar is on! We thank you for your interest in participating and are so pleased with the positive feedback we received about last years event. We will be continuing the ticketed reservation format this year but increasing attendance capacity. Past vendors noted that the reservation format increased their ability to connect with customers and customers reported a better shopping experience.
We'll be hosting this Craft-0! on December 11th & 12th in the Old Iron Works District. Ticket sales, like last year, will be donated to an organization TBD. Below is information on the application process, booth fees, etc.
What do you say?
Wanna join us for Craft-0! 2021!?!
Booths fees for the entire weekend are $125 for a 6'x6' space.
(Need a different size, just ask, we'll see what we can do!)
Spaces are limited, so get your applications in by October 20th!
We'll be announcing who's in by the November 5th.
Apply to be a vendor:
Please email email@example.com with the phrase 'Craft-0!' Application' in the subject heading.
- *Your business name
- *Some photos of what you make
- *A brief description of what you do/make Please be thorough and send an accurate representation of what to expect if you are accepted into Craft-O! 2021. You may send a social media handle if applicable.
Things to know:
- This year, Craft-0! Administration and facilitation is being managed by a team of us over at the Old Ironworks, but email communication will be with Lauren from Gathered Wares. Please direct all inquiries to her via the firstname.lastname@example.org email.
- Shoppers must purchase an advance ticket in the amount of $5 and reserve their 120 minute shopping session in order to attend. (This service will be managed by Bend Ticket.)
- Monitors will be posted at the doors of each participating business to ensure customer limits and adequate physical distancing.
- There will be no more than 200 Craft-0! attendees on the property during each 120 minute shopping session and these will be spread throughout all of the spaces.
- Masks that cover nose and mouth will be required at all times while indoors for any one participating and hand sanitation stations will be set up throughout.
- Craft-0! will run from 9am- 5 pm both days with four 120 minute shopping sessions.
- Vendors will be spaced with extra room around their booths in order to allow for adequate physical distancing, so- the number of Vendor spaces will be limited.
- If we've learned anything this year and last, it is to be prepared for, well, anything. So with that in mind, cancellation and changes to the format are possible at any time based upon developing circumstances. If we, or you, have cause to cancel, booth fees will be refunded.