Moonstruck Chocolates

Darling Butterflies Dark Chocolate Bar

Regular price $7.00

Soar into spring with our Darling Butterflies bar sprinkled with bee pollen. A sunny treat for blossoming of spring. 

INGREDIENTS: Dark Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin [emulsifier], Natural Vanilla Flavor),White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin [emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Natural Bee Pollen, Gold Luster Dust (mica, annatto).

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, sesame, and tree nuts.

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1/3 bar (30g), Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (0% DV), Sodium 1mg (<1% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (16% DV), Potas. (4% DV).